RE: Spin Queen Update

To: "Andy McKee" <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Spin Queen Update
From: "Navid Kahangi" <nkahangi@interwoven.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 14:56:29 -0700
Now look what you've done!  You took a real fast and entertaining driver and
made her slow and boring.  Ok, I admit the boring part is not possible in
Katie's case...let's say less entertaining.  I say the hell with worrying
about spins, let it all hang out.  Jim might have a different opinion since
he owns the car, but that's how I feel.

--Navid
"Slow and less entertaining"