Spin Queen Update

To: Bay Area Autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spin Queen Update
From: Andy McKee <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 14:18:19 -0700 (PDT)
It appears that the Ochisports BMW has cured Katie's condition.  I was there as
witness and can give testament to the fact she took 5 runs in a car other than
her own, and didn't spin!  And this after having to dump from about 80mph to
set up the finish kink before the lights!  Of course, she was barely running
stock car times, but who's keeping track?  Let's all help Katie continue on the
path to recovery (pun intended).  Every time she comes in on a run with no
spins, be sure to congratulate her and give words of encouragement like, "Gosh
Katie!  That's the best run with no spins I've ever seen!".  Together we can
make a difference.

-Andy

http://im.yahoo.com/