Re: Vehicle eligibility

To: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@idsfa.net>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Vehicle eligibility
From: "Donald R McKenna" <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 10:43:49 -0700
Me thinks that's not, strictly, a "truck", but, Rick Brown"s Jeep Grand
Cherokee. An SUV that was lowered (even though it may not be obvious) and
had a wider track resulting from after-market wheels which were both wider
and off-set to the outside. Even with the mods and low profile tires the
sight of it running the course was not confidence inspiring.

BTW, "trucks" are listed in the SP classes.

        Don