driftn

To: Greg Umbay <greg_umbay@yahoo.com>,
Subject: driftn
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 22:36:53 -0700
wow, thats cool.. in your video, the miata handles so well it wont drift :)

however, you should check out the CHP pursuit training instructors in dublin
for driftn ability.  they slide those patrol cars around their little
autocross course like figure skaters.

-James Creasy
Slip Angle Racing www.klio.net/cobra
BAPOC www.klio.net/probe