Re: Trash talkin'

To: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Trash talkin'
From: Keith Hearn <khearn@Legato.COM>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 16:58:42 -0700
In message <000f01c0324b$94d38500$5b83f5d1@computer>, "Scot Zediker" writes:
> [...]

Hmmm, maybe this explains why my times are usually at least a second or
  two behind the B-Stock leaders. It's not my lack of skill, it's all
  those magnetics! :)

It's not my lack of skill, it's all those magnetics! :)

  Keith Hearn
  "That's my story and I'm sticking to it!"
  '99 Miata 10AE "Sexy Sadie" the Sapphire Shark
  B-Stock
  Milpitas, CA