RE: Trash talkin'

To: "Andy McKee" <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: Trash talkin'
From: "Navid Kahangi" <nkahangi@interwoven.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 16:11:25 -0700
The sector times show that I was on a 43 second run when my car broke done.
It must have been the effect of that blazing run.  That's my story and I'm
sticking to it.  I won't be there at the next "marble bowl" at GGF, but my
AWD Street Mod buddies will take care of you.  And if Kit shows up, maybe
you can teach him a lesson so his mouth won't write checks our bodies can't
cash :).

--Navid