Re: Slush Round 1 results are posted

To: navid@interwoven.com
Subject: Re: Slush Round 1 results are posted
From: Kit Wetzler <kitwetzler@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 13:05:10 -0700
> As for you Kit, intake, shmintake!  You need a supercharger to keep up,
> which by the way is illegal in SM for your 3.2L car, but not for my 3.0L
> <evil-grin>.

argh.  Don't you hate it when you start trash talking with someone and
suddenly realize that you are going to be out of town during the next
autoX?!  dammit.  Oh, well, better to let Navid get his confidence level
up, it'll make my

Jim O, Rex T, other bimwads... you guys should all come play in street
mod... we'll have the M3 showdown!  yah!  Looking forward to givin'
ya'll a big phat 4 door spanking on the 22nd of Oct...

        -kit
        97 M3