RE: Slush Round 1 results are posted

To: "Kit Wetzler" <kitwetzler@mindspring.com>,
Subject: RE: Slush Round 1 results are posted
From: "Navid Kahangi" <nkahangi@interwoven.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 12:55:44 -0700
Ooooooh, I love it!  Trash talking makes it more fun.  Just ask Mr.
dirt-tracking #1 PAXed Martinez :).  Hey Ben, didn't that thing come with 4
seats originally?  Come on over to SM big boy and play with us.

As for you Kit, intake, shmintake!  You need a supercharger to keep up,
which by the way is illegal in SM for your 3.2L car, but not for my 3.0L
<evil-grin>.

--Navid
Looking forward to some grip in Marina
Not looking forward to getting my butt kicked by another 4-door car