Re: panoz vs flock of starlets

To: <Smokerbros@aol.com>, <mrc01@flash.net>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: panoz vs flock of starlets
From: "James Creasy" <jcre@mozart.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 15:49:33 -0700
geez, charlie, you havent even driven it yet!  :) you aren't believing those
nasty rumors about steering effort or hard-to-drive are you?  lies spread by
the low-paxing stock class car crowd! hehe

just because katie couldnt get even one clean run in 7 tries, and darren...
well i shouldnt repeat what happened there...  not to mention what the heck
was kevin doing when he drove it?!

-james