Re: panoz vs flock of starlets

To: <mrc01@flash.net>
Subject: Re: panoz vs flock of starlets
From: "James Creasy" <jcre@mozart.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 14:53:39 -0700
hahaha!, yeah but these guys are incredibly FAST.  i dont think they get
enough credit.

i had the 15th fastest time last 3COM event.  good for 1st in over half the
classes and 2nd in the others.

OSP had the TTOD, 2nd, 3rd, 5th and 7th fastest times.  i was 6th!

but i wouldnt mind having some competition from an OSP street car.  bring it
on panoz!  :)

-James Creasy
Slip Angle Cobrasports www.klio.net/cobra
BAPOC www.klio.net/probe