Round 9 AVIs

To: "Ba-Autox (E-mail)" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Round 9 AVIs
From: Carl Merritt <cmerritt@ati.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 08:41:23 -0700
So many possibilities to digitize this time:  My fastest legal time  (44.3)?
My fastest scratch time where I thunked a cone?  (you can really hear it on
the camcorder too, no mysterious "where did I hit that cone???" problem this
time, *THUNK* goes the slalom cone)  My best Fun Run time?  Well, I went for
the most entertainment value, so here we have one of my fun runs where Kevin
Stevens trying to get me to change my technique for exiting corners, which
beyond all expectations actually worked, and shaved a second off my time:

Small (7.3MB):  http://www.binaryvista.simplenet.com/SFR2kRound9A.zip

Large (34MB):  http://www.binaryvista.simplenet.com/SFR2kRound9B.zip

-Carl