Marina June 25

To: "BayArea Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Marina June 25
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 11:30:27 -0400
In the face of several other autocross events in Northern California, a
field of 166 drivers turned out for our first 2000 foray onto the Monterey
Peninsula at Marina Airport.
        The event came off very well and included fun runs after both the
morning and afternoon groups.
        It was also the first time it was announced that beginning with SF
Region's July 9, 2000, event at Golden Gate Fields, SCCA membership will be
required.

        Our next event is Sunday, July 2, at the Network Associates
Coliseum in Oakland, CA.
This will be the last time non-members can run this season.
        Temporary, (3 month) SCCA memberships) will be available at $25.
        Some people looking at an old schedule will see a July 1 date. That
has been cancelled.

--John Kelly