July 15-16 cancelled

To: "BayArea Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: July 15-16 cancelled
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 11:27:51 -0400
In the further interest of doing what we can to save Dennis and Sherry
Armstrong's marriage, we are providing an additional weekend off from
autocrossing by dropping July 15-16 at the Network Associates Coliseum in
Oakland, CA, from the SCCA San Francisco Region Solo II Calendar.

        If you're interested there will some big new car sale going on at
that site.

We are now set for 14 events, 3 drops, through the end of our summer
season. In addition, note the former Aug. dates originally listed as TBA
are now set for Golden Gate Fields, Albany, CA.

Remainder of 2000 summer season schedule
June 25 Sunday          Round 9, Marina (CA) Airport.
July 1 Saturday*        Network Associates Coliseum, Oakland, CA.
CANCELLED.
July 2 Sunday           Round 10, Network Associates Coliseum, Oakland, CA.
July 9 Sunday           Round 11, Golden Gate Fields, Albany, CA.
July 15 Saturday*       Network Associates Coliseum, Oakland, CA.
CANCELLED.
July 16 Sunday*         Network Associates Coliseum, Oakland, CA.
CANCELLED.
July 23 Sunday          Round 12, Marina (CA) Airport.
Aug. 6 Sunday*          Site TBA. CANCELLED.
Aug. 13 Sunday          Round 13, Golden Gate Fields, Albany, CA.
Aug. 27 Sunday          Round 14, Golden Gate Fields, Albany, CA.
* CANCELLED

--John Kelly, scheduler