Re: Any first timers going to Nationals?

To: Toy4speed@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Any first timers going to Nationals?
From: "avillasol" <avillasol@primo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 10:40:22 +0000
Don - If you can swing it with your wife, you should definitely go!  Yes, it
seems a little much for 6 minutes on course, but it's a really fun time!
This year will be my 4th Nationals (consecutive) and I'm really looking
forward to it!

As for DSP this year, I'm really not sure how its going to turn out now with
the creation of FSP.  Hopefully there will be more new cars that will show
up like the Bimmers & Acura Integra GSR's.

FYI:
1998: 45 entries in DSP
1999: 40 entries which consisted of (approximately),
10 - Fiat X19s
6 - VW Rabbits/GTI
6 - Sciroccos
1 - Jetta
1 - Toy Celica
1 - Nissan NX1600
1 - Ford Fiesta
1 - Renault LeCar
1 - Fiat 131
1 - MGB
1 - Mazda 323
1 - Dodge Omni
1 - Datsun 510
1 - Toy Hot Truck
1 - Ford Capri

The time differential from first to last was 117.235 to 138.204.
The diff. from first to tenth was 117.235 to 121. 498.

I hope we get alot of people such as yourself to go.  I think it's gonna be
a killer year for SFR at Nationals!

-Arie