Re: Any first timers going to Nationals?

To: Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com
Subject: Re: Any first timers going to Nationals?
From: Keith Hearn <khearn@Legato.COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 12:55:51 -0700
In message <20000619194445.32402.qmail@hotmail.com>, "Kevin Stevens" writes:

> >I think Nationals would be a blast, and I encourage everyone to go.
> >But, myself, I'm taking a break and doing some travelling instead.
> >Already went to Ireland and tried to climb Mt. Shasta with vacation
> >time that would've been spent on autox. But I'll be rooting for ya,
> >and probably wishing I was there, like every year :)
> >
> >phil "wet blanket" esra ;)
>
> If you can figure out how to climb Mt. Shasta in Ireland, why can't you run
> Nationals from the Bay Area?

He said he went to Ireland and *tried* to climb Mt. Shasta. He didn't
  say he managed to do it. So I don't see any reason why he couldn't
  stay in the bay area and try to run Nationals. I doubt he'd have any
  more success than on his celtic Shasta attempt, though.

  Keith Hearn
  '99 Miata 10AE "Sexy Sadie" the Sapphire Shark
  B-Stock
  Milpitas, CA