June 25-Marina Airport

To: "BayArea Team.Net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: June 25-Marina Airport
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 20:44:16 -0400
Next event on the San Francisco Region Solo II schedule is June 25 at
Marina (CA) Airport.

All groups cycle to be one group later.

We have arranged for a food vendor to be on hand.

Porta Potties, too.
Macho males who insist upon leaving their "mark" in the porta potties are
requested to stay home. If you can't hit the urinal, just stay away,
please. This is a public health concern.

>From Marina exit off Highway 1, go east about 2 miles. Turn left into
Marina Airport. Continue past the Hiller Helicopter Bldg. (It doesn't have
a sign.) and follow the pylons around the next batch of buildings before
turning right onto the site. Timing will be at the east end. The pits are
east of the concrete surface. It measures approximately 400 ft by 740 ft.
of running surface.

We return to Oakland on Sunday, July 2.
(Saturday, July 1 at Oakland is cancelled.)

Sunday, July 9 will be at Golden Gate Fields, Albany, CA.
        Take Buchanan exit, go west.

--John Kelly, scheduler