Holiday Inn (was Re: Tap Plastics)

To: <navid@interwoven.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Holiday Inn (was Re: Tap Plastics)
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 17:24:07 -0700
I didn't enjoy staying at the Holiday Inn.  Of course, I would have had to
actually STAY there to have had any chance of enjoying it!

And before the flames start coming, this had nothing to do with a previous
bad experience (and if it did, I would put it in far more diplomatic terms
than one previous list poster did).  I stayed elsewhere simply because I
found a better rate elsewhere.

BTW, the Divisional was a real blast!  Thanks to all the Sac Chap folks for
organizing the event, etc, etc.  Also, whoever came up with renting a jumper
for the kids to play in during the event really deserves some credit.  I
don't have any kids myself, but I know of at least one parent who really
appreciated the jumper.

Scot
'91 CS Miata - woulda, coulda, shoulda, didn't