Re: Tech Inspection Rules

To: <Sethracer@aol.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tech Inspection Rules
From: "James Creasy" <jcre@mozart.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 14:07:29 -0700
possibly a "bird brain".

if you know someone Hawking one, i might buy it on a Lark.  as much as i
Grouse about it, i have never Quailed in fear.  it really only bothers me in
Swift Terns, but true, you might be saying Owl if you hit your head- just
dont Swallow at the same time.  It does function as a good Flycatcher.  you
are always Raven about how good your car is, just dont Crow about it please.

ohmigod, i think i made MYSELF sick with that...

-james