Re: Tech Inspection Rules

To: Jim Ochi <jochi@liquidaudio.com>
Subject: Re: Tech Inspection Rules
From: Kenneth Allan Mitchell <nokones@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 20:56:38 -0700
Jim:

Well, sorta. It will depend on if you use approved duct tape and
depending on how thirsty Kevin's staff is at the time of the possible
infraction and how much you intend to offer up to take care of their
thirst, will depend if the duct tape method you use is approved or not
for competition.

--
Kenneth Allan Mitchell
mailto:nokones@ix.netcom.com