Need a ride for the divisional

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need a ride for the divisional
From: "Navid Kahangi" <nkahangi@interwoven.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 12:56:28 -0700
Ok, my car won't be ready in time for the divisional :(.  The head has a big
crack that is not repairable.  I need to locate a new one and can't make it
by this weekend.  The kids are also registered to run.  So I will be up
there, in the 100+ degree hell, this weekend regardless.

I was hoping one of you kind souls can let me co-drive your car.  I can help
with the tire expenses and/or haul your car back and fort with my trailer.
I can also let you co-drive my car when it's ready.  Let me know if you're
interested.

--Navid
p.s. Don't have wheels and tires for the Boxster yet either :(