Re: Questions Questions

To: Rob Weinstock <weinstro@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Questions Questions
From: Rich Urschel <OSP13@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 18:22:33 -0400
Rob Weinstock wrote:

> A few quick, simple questions regarding the Divisional, please.
>
> 1. Loaner helmets available?

Sac Chapter has some and they'll most likely be in the trailer
as usual.

> 2. How can I confirm that my registration was received on time, etc?

You can be patient and see if a list of entrants really does appear
on the website. Otherwise you can't.

> Don't want to pester people unnecessarily.

God forbid.

> 3. Estimated travel time from Pleasanton? (never been to McClellan; please
> pardon my ignorance)

25 hours if you walk 4 miles per hour and don't stop. Do your
own math if you drive the 100 miles. Time = distance / rate.

> 4. Location of nearest Starbucks? -- looks like an early call.

Make your own you'll need it before you leave.

> Rob Weinstock

Did you recently change your last name?

Before you ask, yes, there will be portapotties, but you're
on your own once inside.

Ricky Anonymous :-)