Questions Questions

To: Bay area list <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Questions Questions
From: Sean & Jeannine Breese <sjbreese@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 15:02:30 -0700
Wow, I am getting lots of questions about the coming Divisional June
17th and 18th and how fun to hear how excited everyone is.  Most of
the questions are simple things. I wanted to take a minute to point
everyone to the Divisional Web Site that Jerry Mouton has been so kind
to put together :
 http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Results/2000/Divisional/reg_form.html

I know there are a lot of new people attending their first Divisional
ever. On the site you will find information on when to tech and what
times party information car numbering. Also it is being updated with
the latest entrants list and Run Group.

Thank all of you for supporting us in the event.
If you still can't find the answers you are looking for don't hesitate
to contact me.

Jeannine
sjbreese@jps.net