Don't forget the SFR Motto: Always Check the Hotline/Web

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Don't forget the SFR Motto: Always Check the Hotline/Web
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 15:29:58 -0700
I understand that several people turned up at Oakland for the Sunday
autocross, looking at a copy of the "Wheel".

Guess they forgot, huh?

Didn't remember that _EVERY EVENT IS TENTATIVE UNTIL THE LAST
FEW DAYS_  Didn't call the hotline, didn't check the web.

This is not a joke -- it's the way things work around here, folks.  Sorry.

Don't you get caught next time.

(I drove the motor home to the event Sunday.  Arrived at Candlestick
at 6:20, unloaded things, got the registration tables set up.  Waited...
Waited...  Then it hit me:  "Is it really at Oakland?  I forgot to check!"
Then Ben showed up Whew!)

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps
rouler!