Re: Awesome John Kelly

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Awesome John Kelly
From: "Phil Esra" <philesra@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 13:19:11 PDT
And coming from the Chief of what Sherry's the Chief of, that MEANS
something! :) Thanks John. Not bad for an old dude. :)

I've been biting my tongue for a week, trying not to ask more questions and
wear out my welcome, but I can't resist any more. Cracking sidewalls: are
they merely aesthetically unpleasant, or are they also unsafe to drive on??

Thanks!

Phil