Awesome John Kelly

To: "'ba-autox@autox.team.net'" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Awesome John Kelly
From: "Grantz, Sherry" <Sherry.Grantz@Aspect.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 12:58:45 -0700
THANKS and CONGRATULATIONS to Awesome John Kelly for single handedly getting
Golden Gate Fields back as an SCCA autocross site (OK, I'm sure Pat
contributed to the overall effort, too.)

Whenever the old timers get together to gaggle and talk sites, they always
say, "Yeah, that one's good, but not as good as GGF."

John spent a lot of his personal time over the past few years sweet-talking
all the Powers that Be with any authority over GGF and has finally gotten us
an autocross date there.

Next time you see John, he deserves a personal word of thanks from each and
every single one of us.

And as Darren Madams said, we have to be on our absolutely best behavior at
GGF or risk losing the site. Until we prove ourselves, we'll be on trial.

Thanks, John!

Sherry Grantz