Where is this Albany lot?

To: "Steven J. Sherwood" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Where is this Albany lot?
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 15:27:19 -0400

Message text written by "Steven J. Sherwood"

"Is there something on the SFR SCCA website about how to
get there?  If there is...I didn't find it..I will look
again."

We'll be posting some directions prior to our first event at Golden Gate
Fields. We are still in the process of completing the paperwork. Not all
the i and t items have been crossed. We have events at  other sites in
between. There have been some recent major changes to the I-580 and I-80
junction at the point where we should be exiting to get to the GGF North
lot. So the old directions might not work.

        Plus we're going to suggest an alternative return path via San
Pablo Ave. for folks heading back to the Bay Bridge or the Nimitz Fwy
(I-880) as the maze intersection is presently a CalTrans MESS. (Bad design
and they've admitted it!!! Even their planned fix isn't going to make it
much better. And they admit to that, too!!!)

--John Kelly

--John Kelly