Re: June 17/18 Update 12 days and counting...

To: nokones@ix.netcom.com, Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com
Subject: Re: June 17/18 Update 12 days and counting...
From: Fvw94svt@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 01:48:08 EDT
Since he has been whipping my butt regularly this year, somehow all of these
concerns for safety related infractions on the part of KeS make a lot of
sense to me.  And, I'm positive the extra heat on the passenger side has been
a decided performance advantage.  Go to it McCormick!.  With respect to
bribes, I can match any offer he makes (unless of course he just cashed in
some of his stock options).

Fred Van Wagenen
SS #21