RE: June 17/18 Update 12 days and counting...

To: "Sean & Jeannine Breese" <sjbreese@jps.net>,
Subject: RE: June 17/18 Update 12 days and counting...
From: "Kevin Stevens" <Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 20:47:39 -0700
> PRE-REGISTRATION IS A MUST!
> As it is we goofed the cut off date it should have been, the 1st so
> take advantage! You have to the 12th. But don't wait till then. We
> appreciate all of you who have already sent in your forms Thank You.
>
> In breaking News on the coming Divisional in Sacramento. We  will be
> having a Huge Raffle at this event we have received items from Hoosier
>
> and Kumho for this ("hint") one of them has given us a " SET OF TIRES"
>
> to give away. Now if that doesn't get your registration in did I
> mention the Great party that goes with the event complete with a POOL!
>
> Also we have been moved to an asphalt site so those concerned about
> tire wear come on
> down! Also Barry Spencer will be having a raffle to benefit Leukemia
> at this event see below:

Let me put in my two cents' here.  First, what kind of organizers are you that
screw up the cutoff date so all my competition has a chance to register for the
event??  Next, I've BEEN on that asphalt site and it's incredibly hot ALL DAY
LONG - PLUS the air conditioning on the passenger side of my car is three
degrees warmer than the driver's side and the dealer WON'T FIX IT despite my
numerous requests!  And third, those raffles are a JOKE - the public schools
don't see a penny of that, and who wins is all a political SCAM, anyway.

KeS

(imitation is the sincerest form of... somethin'!)