Re: Three Runs

To: ba-autox-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Three Runs
From: "Grantz, Sherry" <Sherry.Grantz@Aspect.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 15:44:06 -0700
>From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrc01@flash.net>
>Subject: Re: Three Runs

>Agreed, _very_ few things are more annoying than the
>self-righteous volunteer. While it's hard to get mad at such
>people because they are actually doing useful work few others
>want to do, it shouldn't hurt to remind them that most people
>manage to do it without being jerks. I'm glad I didn't respond
>because you and Jeremy said the same thing more diplomatically
>than I would have managed. Cheers to you.

OK, so the way I read it, Michael Clements is calling me a "self-righteous
volunteer" and a "jerk". Am I missing anything here?

I'd defend myself against such ruuuude comments, but I don't see the need.

BTW - Haven't had time to respond to Debbie & Jeremy & Craig. I'm only on
the digest so I don't do this in real time and I've been busy today
organizing a new home for the motor home and trying to get all the cash from
last weekend directed down some channel to Pilar. Oops, am I being
self-righteous again?? Or am a being a jerk? I'm sure someone will let me
know.

Sherry
C.B. and now M.H.H. (Motor Home Herder)