Re: NorPac Divisional

To: "Miller, Reginald R." <reginald.miller@unisys.com>,
Subject: Re: NorPac Divisional
From: "Donald R McKenna" <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 08:22:49 -0700
To all,

I don't think, I've seen these sentiments on the "net" before, so here goes.

I think it was very generous of the Sac Chapter to "step-in" and offer to
stage the Pro, when the Atwater site "went away", in order to keep an SFR
Pro on the schedule. There was some initial concern (and a little grumbling)
about the McCLellan site but the concerns, mainly parking space, were
assuaged in short order. As things have turned out, I think it's to our
collective (SFR) benefit that the Fresno chapter can continue the "string"
of conducting  great Pro SOLO events.

In that regard, I think we should, also, recognize the equally gracious
position the Sac Chapter has taken, with the acquisition of the Lemore site
and the shifting of the event location back to the Fresno Chapter. Their
involvement kept the event on the National schedule while the Fresno folks
were trying to line up Lemore.

Congratulations to all.

        Don