RE: San Diego Tourand course lining

To: "INTERNET:Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com" <Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com>,
Subject: RE: San Diego Tourand course lining
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 15:13:53 -0400
To: ALL
Look again. We, the members of the SFR Solo II Steering Committee wrote a
rule earlier this year allowing an event chair to put a gypsum/flour lines
anywhere s/he pleases. The job is done.

        While I'm looking forward to the reactions when somebody gets
creative, I hope the chair in question keeps a log on our members'
reactions. The Steering Committee may want to make adjustments

--John Kelly

Message text written by INTERNET:Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com

"Somewhat frighteningly, there's not one word in John's message that
addresses
inside/outside course lining.  I don't understand how Don's suggestion
equates
to "throwing out everything we do that's right".

--snip