Re: New BFG tire?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New BFG tire?
From: Enno Wein <enno@lsil.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2000 11:16:14 -0700
What's the difference anyways between the G-Force and Kumho's
and Hoosiers - different people have posted how they love one or the
other - but given no details why.
I have a set of G-Force on my RX-7 and feel that they're extremely
stiff and cause very direct steering feel - I can only compare to
street tires though.
What about Kumho, Hoosier?