Re: Check Engine Light

To: Don Ebaugh <don@mv.contourinc.com>
Subject: Re: Check Engine Light
From: Debbie Cunningham <bartsmom@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 20:02:10 -0500
Hi!  I have the same problem with my '88 CRX.  I understand from the discussion
that this has something to do with a bad O2 sensor.  What I didn't get out of
the discussion was, is this a bad thing that has to be repaired or just an
annoyance?  This light has been on in my car for a few years now...thanks!

Debbie*not very mechanically inclined, but loves to drive*Cunningham