Re: Phoenix Divisional

To: Russ Bowlus <rcbowlus@yahoo.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Phoenix Divisional
From: "Arie Villasol" <avillasol@primo.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 18:32:01 -0800
I am the only one, besides yourself, that I know who is planning on going.
Unfortunately I'll be leaving SF either Wednesday late or really early
Thursday, in order to visit family & friends in Phoenix.  You're probably
not leaving that soon, but I plan on leaving Phoenix on Monday morning and
you're more than welcome to caravan back to the Bay with me.

Arie

PS. Just thinking ahead - can anyone fill me in on the lodging info for San
Diego and San Berdo??  I'm interested to know who is planning on attending
this season, and also wondering how safe it is down there with a car/trailer
(I've never been so I don't know the area).  Anyone?  Bueller?  Charlie?
Thanks!