AP proposal in NAP

To: evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com
Subject: AP proposal in NAP
From: pethier@isd.net
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 21:23:01 -0600
Just a few details, please.

I just read the A Prepared proposal in NAP.

I ran the numbers and the minimum weight for my Europa would be 1544.3
pounds.  This is more than the car weighs stock.  Are these weights with or
without driver?

If I was really optimistic, the little pushrod might put out 120 HP.
This is 12.8 pounds/HP.

A 289 Cobra would be allowed to weigh 2147.5 pounds.  I figure about 300
HP, eh?  This is 7.16 pounds/HP.  That's a hell of a difference for cars in
the same class.

Engine modifications are apparently unrestricted.  Does this mean that you
can use any engine you like?

Does this ruleset essentially mean that any car is allowed in AP, or is
there a list of eligible cars?

I am not allowed to run in SM2, but anyone can come into AP?