Re: annual tech and online rules?

To: "Mark Hirt" <mark.hirt@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: annual tech and online rules?
From: "Chuck" <golden1@britsys.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 13:06:36 -0500
Sorry, since annual inspection are not used or offered for National Tour
participants, and only selectively for ProSolo, I evidently wrongly assumed
the cited rule was that pertaining to inspections at national events. Mea
Culpa next time I'll be sure to go out to our AX trailer and pull out the
current rule book and read any cited documents. We have never run across any
other SCCA club or region or even div that we've run a event with that
offered annual inspections, so I wrongly assumed it was not encouraged. Our
local club offers annual inspections to experienced members, but it's not an
SCCA sanctioned club and therefore does not require a rule book. YMMV