Re: Subject: Re: shop manuals

To: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>, "Steven J Miller"
Subject: Re: Subject: Re: shop manuals
From: "Rick Cone" <rickcone@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 22:05:12 -0500
>>As for cost, that should come under the protest bond. <<

I will have to disagree respectfully hear...  Every protest costs the same.
Tear down bonds are essentially the same formula... hours to do job X going
rate, perhaps dealer rate... but..... but... but...

It should not cost me more to protest a Ferrari in ASP for track or
wheelbase then it would a Mazda RX7.  Why should that burden fall to me and
not the person that *chooses* to drive a car with expensive (or no)
documentation.

(And this has been one of the better threads on .net in some time btw...)