Re: Small air compressors for home garage air tools?

To: kevin_stevens@pursued-with.net, evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Re: Small air compressors for home garage air tools?
From: "pkincy P KINCY" <pkincy@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 04:44:58 +0000
Kevin,

You probably have seen my small compressor.  It is perfectly adequate for
airing tires, and running small air tools such as the 3/8ths ratchets.  It
is far less adequate on a 1/2 inch impact.  In fact it would not remove my
85 ftlb lug nutz.  That is why I went to a Makita electric 1/2 inch impact,
and subsequently went to a Milwaukee rechargeable 1/2 inch impact that is
good for 330 ftlbs of torque.

If you have bought a house with a garage go ahead and get a bigger air
reservoir.  It is actually very little extra money to get a good compressor
(say adequate=$250 and too small=$130).

Perry Kincy
pkincy@msn.com

Say goodbye to busy signals and slow downloads with a high-speed Internet
connection! Prices start at less than $1 a day average.