RE: [evolution-disc.] Small air compressors for home garage air

To: "Kevin Stevens" <Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net>,
Subject: RE: [evolution-disc.] Small air compressors for home garage air
From: "Dave Hardy" <dave2020@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 01:09:40 -0500
Here's a better link:
http://tinyurl.com/w69p

That would probably be OK for running an impact gun off of for changing
tires and such.  Personally, I like one with wheels so that it is easier to
take to the job.  I bought mine initially for trimming out a living room
with a finish nailer, but have since also put up a fence with a framing
nailer which required dragging it all over my yard.  It is a 5 HP / 22
Gallon oil less Campbell Hausfield.  It is a vertical tank model with 8"
wheels.  I got the vertical tank so it wouldn't eat up as much floor space
in my workshop.  It is light enough that I can throw it in the van and take
it to races with me too.  I bought it for ~$260 at Home Depot.,  It included
a bunch of cheap air tools for that price.  3/8 Air ratchet, air hammer, a
spray gun, and a bunch of fittings and hose.  You can kinda-sorta see it in
this picture, though it is mostly hidden behind the trash can:
http://www.dilysimotorsports.com/images/Workshop2.jpg

My $.02
Dave Hardy
89 SM
DILYSI Motorsports - Drive It Like You Stole It!