Harbor Freight aluminum "racing" jacks...

To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: Harbor Freight aluminum "racing" jacks...
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 13:28:23 -0400
(Sorry if you receive this more than one as I BCC'd several lists.)

Are on sale now for $149.99.  http://www.harborfreight.com/

Man, it sure is getting hard to resist the urge to purchase one.  If only I
could drop the hint to my girlfriend subtly enough so she would buy one for
me.  The problem is, nothing about me is very subtle.  ;^)

Eric Linnhoff in KC
'98 Dodge Neon STS #69
www.geocities.com/eric10mm/KnuckleDragger
"In Paris they simply stared when I spoke to them in French;
I never did succeed in making those idiots understand their language."
Mark Twain