RE: [evolution-disc.] Please comment on the August Fastrack

To: <ktm@Unify.Com>
Subject: RE: [evolution-disc.] Please comment on the August Fastrack
From: "Andy Hollis" <awhollis@swbell.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 12:21:17 -0500
Kevin,

I am disappointed in you.  You knew this was on the table when you and I
discussed it at last year's Nats before you built the car.  Your answer to
me was essentially "no worries, we'll just put all the parts onto a
different shell.  The base model Civic body was super cheap".

To try and take the high road now stings.  What am I missing?

--Andy