Re: [evolution-disc.] Re: Mazda Rev It Up - Atlanta

To: "Jeff Hunt" <iconherder@donotreply.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Re: Mazda Rev It Up - Atlanta
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 23:18:17 -0500
> The officials did annoy me at one point though,

I am familiar with this effect.  I did the BMW thing in Bloomington
Minnesota a year or so ago.  They divided us into teams and were going to
score the teams on total time INCLUDING CHANGING DRIVERS.

This was nuts enough, but they said it would work by lining us up by height,
and they would gradually move the seat.  I told them that they ought to line
us up by leg length, if they expected this to work.  Of course, they didn't
listen.

Sure enough, when I got in the car, I could not reach the pedals.  Things
got a little chaotic then...

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa 65/2597, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.lotusowners.com