RE: Nitrous Thread

To: "Jay Mitchell" <jemitchell@compuserve.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Nitrous Thread
From: "Seth Achilles" <sachilles@sugarbush.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 17:01:34 -0500
Jay, et al,

I think you may have misinterpreted my post.
I was simply saying if nitrous is(ie if the ban did not exist) to be
allowed, then there would have to be safety measures that would govern it.
That simple.
There is no doubt in my mind that the safety stewards have enough to do.
If a competitor has a viable system in place, the safety stewards need to
know how to safely make sure that it is disabled. Otherwise, they need to
fail tech.

I apologize if my earlier post implied otherwise.

Seth

snip