Re: Spectators vs autocrossing

To: Dennis Hale <dhale_510@yahoo.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spectators vs autocrossing
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 09:30:26 -0800
Good points...especially when the spectators, as far as I know, didn't pay
any admission price, but did buy a lot of stuff from local vendors. The
Vallejo events were zoos, and the Livermore one had a very tightly
constrained course, as I recall, not nearly as loose or as fast as the
Vallejo courses. The Vallejo course(s) had to deal with a significant crown
in the road which made some of the 90 degree corners chancey. Our car
bottomed out on the Botts dots. :)
--Pat K