Re: GRM/best

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: GRM/best
From: "Steven T. Ekstrand" <cyberlaw@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 11:59:56 -0800
Might be a small niche, but GRM really rocked my world this month with the
67-69 Barracuda feature.  Ralph Beckman is a friend and Scott Harvey is a
childhood idol for me.  And of course there's a 69 Plymouth Barracuda being
prepped for Street Mod sitting in my garage.  Dad drove it off the truck
personally at his dealership early in '69, it was ordered for my
grandfather.  Hell yes, I'm biased!  But, I think they are very cool and
often overlooked part of Pony Car history.

Steve Ekstrand
The 2nd Generation Barracuda Owners Group is online at:
http://www.mrmopar.com/group/