Re: Nationals Surface Repair & Rock Removal Fund Proposal

To: rocky@tri.net
Subject: Re: Nationals Surface Repair & Rock Removal Fund Proposal
From: JDMurphy47@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 21:04:40 EDT
Rocky,
Some of your points I have addressed in my reponse to Alan Pozner just a few
moments ago.
This fund is intended to take care of our present site UNTIL (and if ever) we
do get a permanent site (I will believe it when I see it based on what the
MTAA person quoted as costs to build such a site).  Then we can take this
same fund to prepare/repair/maintain the permanent site for our annual
Nationals.  The amount of money this fund will generate is a drop in the
bucket to what is needed and will not be very helpful toward paying for the
permanent site, so let's use it such that we as the Solo community can get
maximum benefit immediately.  I think the F Stock Camaro drivers would
readily agree as they will never forget their rear suspension ripping runs on
the South course this past Nationals!!
Last, a public accounting of this fund will ensure every dime goes where it
is supposed to so that we do not have another Hallett situation like you
described.

Jim