Re: Subject: No Autox on TV please

To: Phil Ethier <pethier@isd.net>, Patrick Washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Subject: Re: Subject: No Autox on TV please
From: Andrew Schmiechen <aschmiechen@discovercolor.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 09:28:17 -0500
> Seriously, how was the weather at your Milwaukee opener?  Mother nature got
> back at us for ribbing you about going to Milwaukee to see snow while our
> opener was gorgeous.  The opener last week was OK until about noon, when
> event-canceling rain began.  By 1:30 we gave it up as hopeless.  The rain
> probably did not get to you guys until Monday.  Oh, well, at least it is
> supposed to be warm and dry here this weekend.  No MAC event, though, worse
> luck.

Patrick, were you there?  I had a great time, as I usually do with the
Milwaukee Region.  We had rain for the first heat, but the track really
started to try out by the second heat.

The dry track and shaking the cob webs off allowed me to drop 8 seconds from
my first time, pulling out a 1.411 second lead to take first in STS.  This
was my first SCCA win.

-A.

--
Andrew Schmiechen