M Roadster HP, was: best roadster?

To: "Dr. Stuart Strickland" <stuart@strickland.net>,
Subject: M Roadster HP, was: best roadster?
From: "Murray, Matthew D." <MDMURRAY@gwns.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 09:03:00 -0400
The new M Roadster will have a detuned motor, and a HP of 315 instead
of the sedan's 333. This was on the placard positioned next to the
Roadster at the NY Autoshow. The Coupe (roadster hardtop?) will not be
produced in a "M" version. And for reference the new "A Stock Plus" or the
class below Super Stock has been refered to as "Stock 2".
--
Ah, yes, the new M Roadster.  Since the new e46 M3 (with the same new
motor, taller, heavier, and (I assume, still) narrower) is slated for the