re: best roadster?

To: Teamdotnet <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: best roadster?
From: "Murray, Matthew D." <MDMURRAY@gwns.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 13:46:00 -0400
I do have a friend who is trying to sell his M Roadster. He is VERY
motivated to sell it.

It is driven to and from work, only on nice days. It was bought in June
1999. Perfect for 2002 A Stock Plus (Stock 2) class.
I've seen the car and it is in very good shape.

2000 M Roadster

Red exterior, tan interior, 8,200 miles, hard top with storage cart,
garaged, mint condition, motivated seller.

Contact Bruce at: pb1010@optonline.net or 203-618-1003