Re: Tire Comparison ( Bridgestone vs Yokohama )

To: Autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tire Comparison ( Bridgestone vs Yokohama )
From: William Loring <bloring@tirerack.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 10:58:28 -0500
> From: "Brian Berryhill" <brianberryhill@flashmail.com>
> Subject: Re: Tire Comparison ( Bridgestone vs Yokohama )
>
> For your Tirerack inquiries, seems like there's someone on the list (sorry I
> forgot his name) who might could help you.

Brian,

That would be me. I try to avoid posting directly to the list, but
occasionally I get sucked in. :^) I sent a private message to David, and
recommended he talk to a member of our sales team, who also happens to be an
autocrosser.

At the risk of spamming the list, if you've got questions such as the ones
asked by David, I would suggest that you talk to our sales staff. A good
choice would be Trent (Chris) Harvey. He's a fellow autocrosser (BS Miata),
and an all-around good guy. You can reach him at Ext.268, or
trent@tirerack.com. Of course all of our staff takes the same training, so
any of them will be able to answer questions such as these. You can find the
names of our sale team, along with extensions and e-mail links, at this
address:

http://www.tirerack.com/about/salesman.htm
(scroll to the bottom of the page)

Hope this helps.